Intercultural Leadership and Team Communication
How to to communicate in the team with the highest efficacy and effectiveness, reaching objectives and peak condition
From Personal Energies to Team Performance - Effective Team Communications Workshop
Team Communication Training - WORKSHOP OBJECTIVES
Team Communication Training - SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
The workshop offers an experiential approach to intercultural communication analyzing tools as:
A checklist useful to refine and focus on useful training areas and critical learnings
How important are these issues in your team and for you now?
1. Assessment of personal contribution to the team
2. Being pro-active rather than being just re-active to inputs
3. Dedicating time to recovery of personal energies
4. Defining how goals are generated and communicated
5. Finding clear and right borders that delimit responsibility within the group
6. Groups as system of energies. When is it that I get energized by the team and when are my energies lowered?
7. Having the right visibility and recognition within the Organization
8. How good are we in reaching the required measurable objectives?
9. Knowing exactly what are my strong points and weak points
10. Leveraging team internal differences as an asset for creativity and problem solving
11. Making a clear learning-needs analysis and a connected training path
12. Pride and Recognition
13. Recognition and respect of my culture of origin within the team
14. What are the strategies used to make decisions in the workgroup? Are they perfect? Is there any suggestion for improvement?
15. Self-Efficacy in the Team
16. Skills-Gap Analysis of personal knowledge
17. Team Building events and time/resources for training
18. The team as a space where to bring the best of me
19. To be rewarded for the contribution given
20. Understanding where we are going, where we are heading to
Which areas do I think are more important in this moment? ___ ___ ___
Can we converge on a Team view of which areas to choose? ___ ___ ___
Trainings are conducted in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, and any other language - in some cases with the help of local translators.
Take advantage of 25+ years of experience in Team Communication Training, and take a look at the companies we worked for. Write as now for a free preliminary analysis, that we will conduct via Skype.
1995-2020 Studio Trevisani Communication Research, All Rights Reserved
Areas of Intervention
Europe Austria Belgium Denmark Finland France Germany Greece Italy Ireland Luxembourg Norway Portugal Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom Yugoslavia East-Europe Bulgaria Croatia Czech Republic Hungary Poland Romania Russia Slovakia Slovenia- Further: India, China, Far East. Arab Countries, Mediterranean Region and Balkan Region, Canada, United States, Far East, Middle East, Japan, China, Korea