The Consulting Studio
Profil auf Deutsch
Books & Publications
Training & Consulting
Areas of Coaching
Special Training Fields
Latin Training System
Psychology of Marketing
Courage of Emotions
Special Human Factor
Daniel's Biographical Brief Profile
Daniele Trevisani is a European pioneer in the holistic approach to
communication and management
(1) exploring frontiers in communication and management,
(2) bringing customers the most advanced and revolutionary perspectives that
arise from cross-disciplinary integration,
(3) delivering the models and materials in such a way that participants can
“feel” and “live” an experience of growth and change, rather than being merely
exposed to theories and principles.
Main books written by Daniele Trevisani:
|"Corporate, Personal and
Organizational Competitiveness Tools for the Development and
Creation of Value". Franco Angeli Publisher, Milan, 2000.
|"Psychology of Marketing & Communication":
Buyer's Impulses, Persuasion Tools, New Strategies for Communication and
Management". Franco Angeli Publisher, Milan, 2002.
& Strategic Communication: From the Analysis of Consumer Behavior to
Communication Management" Franco Angeli Publisher, Milan, 2003.
Communication beyond cultural barriers. From internal relations to
international negotiations". Franco Angeli Publisher, Milan. 2005.
||The Change Director.
Integrated approaches to human resources, personal and organizational
development, and coaching. Franco Angeli Publisher, Milan, 2007.
Methods and techniques for human performance coaching and training.
Franco Angeli Publisher, Milan, 2009. (240 pages).
His original approach allowed him to bring training contributions both to the
academic and the corporate level, from psychology to marketing, in consulting,
communication training, human resources and top-management coaching
- Laurea Degree (BA+Master) in DAMS - Performing Arts and Communication
Science (University of Bologna, Italy), graduation "cum laude" (with honors)
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication, specialization in Research Methods
(University of Florida, USA), graduation with honors
- Professional Master in International Marketing (IFOA Institute, Italy)
- Training in Intercultural Communication (American University of Washington
- Training in Drama and Theatre (University of Hull, UK)
- Specialization in Psychology and Psychometrics (University of Padua,
Business & Corporate Experience
Clients that attended his courses and seminars include Digital, IBM, FS,
Alitalia, Telecom Italia, Società Autostrade, Deutsche Bank, Banca di Roma,
Merloni, Nobel Biocare, Hewlett Packard, Coop, Dade Behring, A.M.A., BCS, Bell,
CBM, CNH Italia, Comer Industries, Dana Italia, Demac, Falc, Gnk Waltersheid,
Goldoni, Honda Italia, Italtractor ITM, Kuhn Italia, Landini, Laverda, Same
Deutz Fahr Group, Trelleborg Wheel System, Marazzi Ceramics, CARIGE Bank, Chiesi
Farmaceutics, Enel, Centrum Pensplan, Johnsons Wax, Fedon, Borealis Group,
Solvay-Benvic, Solvin, Vinyloop.
Research and consulting projects where conducted in several leading companies
such as Adecco, Ducati Motor, Giglio, Barilla, System Ceramics, Sacmi, Maserati
, Enichem, Ferrari Cars.
As expert in communication and management, he has been involved by
the European Commission in several Development projects in East Europe,
including Public Marketing & Communication Training and projects for
international competitiveness in Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic and Russia.
Daniele Trevisani conducts training projects also as Senior Trainer for Frost &
Sullivan (London), Commax Consulting (Munich), Institute of International
Research (Milano), and the Italian Army.
Main academic experiences: Teaching experience at the academic level
- Writer of the best selling marketing book in Italy from 2001: „
Psychology of Marketing and Communication“.
- Author of other published management books such as „Corporate, Personal
and Organizational Competitiveness“, and „Consumer Behavior and Corporate
Communication“. He is also author of more than 100 published articles
Others - Sports Experience
- Daniele Trevisani holds 3 Black Belts in 3 different styles: Taekwondo
(agonistic full-contact US style), Kickboxing, and DaoShi. He is also Sensei
(highest level ranking) in DaoShi and Master in Muay Thai.
- Daniele has over 24 years of experience in individual and team-coaching, including
Volleyball (Coach of he International Fulbright Volley Team of the American
University of Washington DC in 1990), Fitness, Boxe and Martial Arts.
- Vision Coaching & Strategic Coaching for Top Management & CEOs
- Psychology of Communication & Interpersonal Relations
- Personal Growth Programs
- Advanced Sales & Negotiation Training
- Creative Thinking and Creative Communication
- Holistic Marketing
- Experiential Marketing, Communication Training & Consulting
- Human Potential & Performance, in business & sports
- Design and Planning of Active Training Techniques
- Training Projects & Experiential Learning
- Advanced Leadership Training,
- Emotional Leadership
- Team Building
- 360 Analysis and Analysis of Corporate Climate
- Frontiers of HR: Integration of Skills Training, Psycholinguistics,
Bioenergetics and Motivational Training
- Holistic Human Resources Training Programs and Training Needs Analysis
Daniele Trevisani achieved the
Fulbright Scholarship award for communication research for his works as
creator of new theories and advanced models in communication. His contribution
goes beyond communication research towards understanding how applied training
and consulting can improve personal and organizational growth. His
findings have been collected and implemented in the Action Line Management
method, used as tool for training and consulting. The applications of the method
- Personal Growth and communication skills development, including pioneering
works on Bioenergetic techniques for human potential, Psychoenergetic and
human performance, Psychology of interpersonal communication and new
communication training methods;
- Organizational Development, including Internal Competitiveness Analysis,
Humanistic Psychology in Organization, Leadership and Internal Communication,
Psychology of Marketing and Communication, Persuasion Research and
Psycholinguistic approaches to Sales and Negotiation, Active Training Methods
and Experiential Methods for the development of Human Potential in
- Intercultural and international training and management models and applied
The hard work of exploring frontiers in communication and management,
personal growth and human potential, is carried out with a holistic-pragmatic
approach. His research and training show an incredible cross-disciplinary effort
for breaking barriers between disciplines - from Sport & Performance Science to
Humanistic Psychology, from Economics and Statistics to Anthropology, from
Andragogy to Personal Therapy, from Marketing to Human Resources Management,
Drama and Cognitive Sciences -
wherever a seed of inspiration and tools can be found, without limits.
The holistic- pragmatic approach also breaks the time barrier and includes
traditional fields as Semiotics, ancient Greek and Latin Rhetoric, and new
research frontiers on Mental Energy and Bioenergetics, Cognitive Sciences and
Intercultural Communication - with a unique focus: exploring new ways to achieve
change, lasting performance, goals and wellness for personal and organizational
The active training methods used for bringing customers the most advanced and
revolutionary perspectives that arise from cross-disciplinary integration are
also part of the research effort. His Action Line Management training methods
are based on the goal of delivering the models and materials in such a way that
participants can “feel” and “live” an experience of growth and change, rather
than "attending a course" or being merely exposed to theories and principles.
Daniele Trevisani, Fulbright Scholar
Born in 1965, Daniele Trevisani is considered as one of the
top researchers, advisors, coach and trainers in Italy in the fields of
communication and management, including
- human performance and human potential research
- organizational analysis and team performance
- corporate culture analysis and competitiveness assessment
- psychology of management communications
- leadership studies, leadership training and coaching
- intercultural communication studies and consulting
- complex sales and consultative techniques
- negotiation research and intercultural negotiation
- special forces training and task forces development
- Fulbright Scholarship in 1990 (US main academic achievement for foreign
students and researchers)
- Author of the best selling marketing book in Italy since
2001: "Psychology of Marketing and Communication", Franco Angeli Publisher (7
editions), and author of a vast variety of other publications both in
communication and in human resources management.
- Trainer and coach of selected teams and special forces of
the Italian Army
- In 1990 He achieved a "Laurea" degree "Cum Laude" (with
academic Honours in Communication Science and Performing Arts (DAMS), from
Bologna University, with a graduation thesis on intercultural and
international communications. The degree is equivalent to BA+Master.
- In 1990 he achieved the Fulbright Scholarship from the US
Government, Fulbright Commission, for advancing research and studies on
intercultural communication in private and corporate fields.
- During the university studies, he contemporarily attended a
full-time one year business school funded by the European Union (IFOA, Reggio
Emilia, Italy), obtaining a business master in International Marketing (1988)
- In the years1991-1992 he lived in the USA (Washington DC
and Gainesville, FL), and obtained in 1992 the Master of Arts in Mass
Communication at the University of Florida, College of Journalism &
Communication, an advanced research path in research methodologies and
communication studies, with academic honors ("Graduation with Distinction").
- He has further specializations in intercultural
communication at the American University of Washington, in Psychometrics at
the University of Padua, in Drama at the Univ. of Hull (UK).
- Working mainly as freelance, he has also built a network of
top-professionals (consultants, psychologists, coacing experts, researchers)
that share a common view an vision towards human potential development. He is
founder and manager of Studio Trevisani Communication Research (www.studiotrevisani.it),
network for consultation and human resources coaching. The Studio develops
activity of private research and consultation on the processes of
communication, on the development of the human and managerial potential inside
- He is the author of two innovative management approaches,
(1) the "Action Line Management" business method, dedicated to
corporate competitiveness, and (2) the "hypercoaching" methodology, a
method of deep-coaching used as guideline in top-management consulting, sports
coaching and army special forces training.
- Besides the activities of consultation and coaching, he has
been a contract professor in 7 Italian and foreign Universities.
Business & Corporate Experience
- Clients that attended his courses and seminars include
Siemens, Italian Army,
Digital, IBM, FS, Alitalia, Telecom Italia, Società Autostrade, Deutsche Bank,
Banca di Roma, Merloni, Nobel Biocare, Hewlett Packard, Coop, Dade Behring,
A.M.A., BCS, Bell, CBM, CNH Italia, Comer Industries, Dana Italia, Demac, Falc,
Gnk Waltersheid, Goldoni, Honda Italia, Italtractor ITM, Kuhn Italia, Landini,
Laverda, Same Deutz Fahr Group, Trelleborg Wheel System, Marazzi Ceramics,
CARIGE Bank, Chiesi Farmaceutics, Enel, Centrum Pensplan, Johnsons Wax, Fedon,
Borealis Group, Solvay-Benvic, Solvin, Vinyloop .
- Research and consulting projects where conducted in several
leading companies such as Adecco, Ducati Motor, Giglio, Barilla, System
Ceramics, Sacmi, Maserati , Enichem, Ferrari Cars.
- As expert in communication and management, he has been
involved by the European Commission in several Development projects in East
Europe, including Public Marketing & Communication Training and projects for
international competitiveness in Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic and Russia.
- Daniele Trevisani conducts projects also as Italian Senior
Trainer and Consultant on behalf of non-italian consulting firms, such as
Frost & Sullivan (London), Commax Consulting (Munich), Learning Resources
Associates (Reed Business, London).